As promised in last week's newsletter, we are pleased to bring you the latest special offers coming out of the Bleadon Hill Pro shop:
- Callaway Warbird balls - £15 per dozen or 2 for £22.50
- Plastic graduated tees - Buy one get one FREE
- Have 6 or more clubs regripped and get a SuperStroke grip for Half Price
- Buy any Under Armour shirt and get a cap at Half Price
- Buy any pair of non-sale shoes and get a FREE pair of FootJoy socks
- Callaway weather span gloves £7.99 or 2 for £12.50
- Callaway Dawn Patrol Gloves £10.99 or 2 for £17.50
- FootJoy GT Extreme gloves £12.99 or 2 for £20
- FootJoy Weathersof gloves £8.99 or 2 for £15
These offers are available on our in store stocks, so make sure you drop in and take advantage of these offers as soon as possible!
Dress Like Dustin For Cheaper
That's right! If you envied Dustin Johnson's golf game at Oakmont, but also his wardrobe, during his maiden major victory, then now is the time to emulate his style and get some adidas gear.
At the moment we have a great deal on all adidas clothing: Buy one get one half price , which by my calculations, is probably about the same deal Dustin gets when buying his adidas clothes.
Why not pop in this weekend and take a look at this cracking offer.
Note: Available on current stock items only, cheapest item half price.
Bring on the Ryder Cup!
For scheduling reasons, the final Major of the season was on us pretty quickly at the weekend – but the 98th PGA Championship delivered a thrilling finale.
There was a danger that with events in New Jersey coming so soon after The Open at Royal Troon, the tournament wouldn’t have the same buzz, but eventual winner Jimmy Walker and defending champion Jason Day provided a dramatic ending to the Major season.
Day’s stunning approach to 18, which set up eagle put the pressure on Walker, but he held his nerve to capture his first Major title.
So, that’s that. Well, not quite, because we still have the Olympics to look forward to, and no matter what your opinion on that, it will be interesting to see how it pans out.
Then, it’s the big one! It’s less than two months to go until Team Europe takes on the US at Hazeltine National Golf Club. The Americans will have another new Major winner in their side after Walker’s recent triumph, and with Dustin Johnson claiming his first Major this year as well, things are shaping up nicely – it could well be a classic.
Click here to view my video of the week.